Friday, October 3, 2014

Why we shouldn't meet our heros

A lot of times in our life, we will meet our heroes on twitter, facebook, tumblr and we will say "Wow these guys are the best guys in our life!" sadly this is not always the case for some people. People like me. On October 3, 2014, I was asking for evidence towards an accusation towards LittleKuriboh. A well-known abridger. This person who made the accusation is named CynderMizuki or better known as Madison Huffman, one of the psyguy victims. Please note that what I am saying is 100% true. 

Madison has stated multiple of times on her twitter that Little Kuriboh was posting lies about her to cover up his supposedly involvement with Madison meeting with Psyguy. At first I was skeptical due to the fact that Little Kuriboh has never been involved with Psyguy or his so called "podcast" named Wa-chow for a while after the start of 2013. But then I thought to myself "Pfft yeah right this person is nice, she's kind, she's respectful. Why would she lie to people about this? I mean its obvious that this person is nice due to the conversations we discuss about people" So I ask Madison about if she has proof because I want to write about the incident in this blog  as you can see. She lashes out. And called me a stalker.
1. I am not SoulTheMechanic. I would like to nip that in the bug here and now!
2. I'm not a stalker, I actually was stalked multiple of times during a summer job three years ago. I was an bagger at a mom and pop supermarket that was down by my uncle's house in Humble, Texas where I stayed during the summer to earn some pocket money. One of my male co-workers was too friendly multiple of times, I told the man that I did not roll that way but I wish we would stay friends. He didn't take it too well...and started to stalk me...harassed me...saying that I was a tease. And at the end of  one night shift, I was walking to my uncle's home since it was about one mile away...and it had a dense forest to walk by with lots of animal wild life...all of a sudden. I was pushed into the forest area...I turned around seeing it was the co-worker with another guy...and...well...they did some horrible stuff to me. I reported them and they are now resting in jail for rape, pedophilia, sexual assault, and stalking for about 30 years for both of them. So when I hear that someone is calling me a stalker because I want to know the truth. I get a bit angry, but I kept my cool and I backed off and I reported her.

3. The ONLY reason why I even followed her is due to her awesome cosplay because my fiance linked me to Madison's work of her maleficent horns from the Sleeping Beauty movie. Hell that probably was one of the reasons to join twitter so I can keep my ear on the ground towards any news of the e-celebs that we know of today and also because my girlfriend wanted me to like the same stuff that she likes, which is cosplay, anime, video games, and the internet.
----------------------------------------
Some people who claim to be our heroes have sins and faults as well as the next leading brand of dish washer. It's important to never think that this person can do wrong or this person can never do right because they are famous or infamous. They are human like us, and they make mistakes. And my message to CyndiMizuki: I don't have to prove who I am towards you. I do not have to show who I am towards you to get your approval. I put my shoes on one at a time and tie them up one at a time as well as you do. But this friendship or business relationship cannot go any longer. I do not expect an apology or a "I didn't know you were raped so I'm sorry" I am severing all ties with you. Just from that action shows me that you are not the person who I thought you were, you hurted my feelings by that comment and broke my heart because I semi-looked up to you. I wanted to know your side of the story of what happened with Little Kuriboh, why? Because I trusted your opinion/ judgement call on the situation at hand and your story. So you don't have to worry about me "stalking you" its twitter. So I appreciate it if you could block me or ignore my comments from now on and I will do the same. I am sorry people of the internet that you have to subjected yourself towards our mindless antics. I hope that you meet your role models. Newsworthy things will be posted tonight at 12 am or later.
Thank you.
Email: internetjoe19@gmail.com, email me if you want to know more about me since obviously I am someone else. Also if you ever want to give me any tips or information.

No comments:

Post a Comment